Saturday, December 15, 2007

Images of Service Learning

Images of my Service Learning Project


This video basically shows the tasks that we
complete when we are in the garden.


This is us, collecting the good
plants that were going to be given
to the families, free or for a $2
donation.

These boys were preparing the soil,
so that new plants could be there.

What you see here, is the task that most
girls did. We took out the weed, and the
good plants too.

Here, the students are just accomodating
the soil so they could use it to plant
other useful plants.

This are just some girls planting the new plants
of the upcoming season.
.
This is my sister and one of my class
mates. She was filling buckets with
soil that way we could put it
in the new plants.

On my last day at the garden, I spend a big
percent of my time watering the plants.
According to Dr. Dunn, I did a great job.

The girls carefully planting some new plants.

This is an image of how our process was going.
We had planted some plants, but there was
still more!

Here we have Dr. Dun the supervisor of
roots in the city. He was an awesome supervisor.
He provided us with previous, present and
upcoming knowledge about Overtown.

These students were working on the soil,
where the future plants were going to be
at.

After being some hard workers!

We were tired...

The fruits of our hard work.

No comments: